The government of Singapore has introduced the new grant called the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG). This grant has launched to help out the local Small and Medium Enterprises in Singapore and to boost productivity by adopting technologies. It will provide funding for the cost of off-the-shelf solutions for SMEs.
Here we clearly explained the eligibility criteria to get this PSG grant and how to apply for it.
Singapore SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a registered business and currently operate in Singapore
- Purchase /subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
How to Apply
Here are the simple steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Get a quotation from the pre-approved provider User Basic Software Pte Ltd
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (businessgrants.gov.sg). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to log in to the Business Grant Portal (BGP).
Now User Basic Software Pte Ltd is a Pre-approved ISP vendor under PSG grant. You can now purchase EZ Accounting and Inventory software from User Basic Software Pte Ltd with up to 50% PSG grant.
Kindly contact us for assistance @ 6227 1797 / 6746 2613 / SMS @ 9382 1959 to enquire.